What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a medical-grade skin resurfacing treatment. It combines a deep clean and exfoliation, extractions and an antioxidant infusion for cleaner, clearer, more hydrated skin. Promoting long-term skin health benefits, the HydraFacial effectively and painlessly removes blackheads and whiteheads to improve acne-prone, oily or congested skin. It also removes dead surface cells and provides intense hydration for ageing, dull or dehydrated skin.
Is Hydrafacial Right For You?
Yes. This is suitable all types of skin.
Hydrafacial addresses all skincare needs like:
- FINE LINES + WRINKLES
- ELASTICITY + FIRMNESS
- EVEN TONE + VIBRANCY
- SKIN TEXTURE
- BROWN SPOTS
- OILY + CONGESTED SKIN
- ENLARGED PORES
What’s Your Hydrafacial Index
These are the key measures to Skin Health.
- HYDRATION: According to hundreds of Skin Health experts, hydration is the single most important factor in healthy skin. Dryness, scaly skin, flakes or peeling, even tight-feeling skin can be indicators for lack of hydration.
- TONE AND TEXTURE: Simply put, this is how your skin looks. Is your skin dull and lackluster or bright and glowing?
- PORES AND CONGESTION: This is a good measure of how clean and clear of obstructions your skin is. How visible are your pores? Are they filled with dirt and debris?
Rethink Your Skin Health
There are plenty of plans and programs out there, but they can be a little confusing. So, we reached out to nearly 1,000 experts and consumers to hear how they addressed skin health. We compiled the results and developed the first-ever skin health pyramid – an easy-to-follow guide to build your regimen and get better skin health. There are four simple layers:
- Cleansing & Exfoliation – Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin.
- Acid Peel – This gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation.
- Extractions – Painless, automated extractions use vacuum suction to draw out impurities.
- Hydration – Antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid are Vortex-Fused to nourish and protect.